Trying to pick on the best flat iron or the best hair straightener can be so daunting than picking a hair curler. How will you know which ones won't damage hair, won't break, and will work fastest? I will do the work for you researching about the best hair products on the market recently. Straightening irons or flat irons, you should not to be confused with the clothing irons. This works by breaking down the hair's hydrogen bonds which are found along the cortex of the hair, which causes the hair to bend and definitely becomes curly. Once the bonds had broken, the hair is then prevented from holding from its original, natural form, though hydrogen bonds can reform if it is exposed to moisture.
We would suggest you buy a flat iron with made from a ceramic plate not metal. A ceramic hair straightener is a must. They diffuse heat better, and it results in lesser damage.
Learn on, how to use a flat iron:
- Apply styling cream to your damp hair from the mid-shaft down. If you have a curly, coarse hair, try over some straightening balm.
- Coat the strands with a heat-protective spray.
- Part your hair into four to five sections and then blow each section dry.
- Take one or two-inch section of your hair and clamp the iron down close to the scalp if possible. Slowly pull the iron down to the length of hair.
- Do rub a serum gloss between your palms over hair for an extra shine and to keep your hair in place, best for hair straightening and add shine.